We got up early today (6AM or a little before). That's just the reality of the jetlag and not being on daylight saving time, which means the sun is up early. On the plus side, I did wake up around 2:30AM, tossed until 3AM, got up and read my book then went back to bed and slept--no Tylenol PM! Yay! We're going to have breakfast at Highland Coffee this morning. This will be our first time NOT eating breakfast in the hotel. They have a very good buffet in the hotel's restaurant but it's getting a wee bit old. We just want to mix it up...and as Brad said, we have many meals at Jaspa's ahead of us once the baby arrives. Speaking of which...we will find out this afternoon whether or not the G&R will happen tomorrow. We pray that it will happen tomorrow. We're ready, little guy!!
We got some new Zeke photos the day we left the states. Brad says our baby is the "jowliest" (see Jon Stewart's description of Henry Hyde). The fact that Zeke is "jowl-y" means that he has super sweet chubby cheeks. I can't wait to post a photo of the world's most adorable baby! In these latest photos, he looks so much more grown up. He's sitting up! He's wearing a white t-shirt and his wispy hair is askew. I said he looks like an old man who got awoken from his nap. His expression in a couple of the photos is, "Wha' happened?" But the best is the photo where he has this sweet, expectant look on his face. Our caption for this photo? "Are they here yet?" PLEASE, LORD LET US GET ZEKE TOMORROW!!!! HE'S WAITING FOR US!!!!
4 comments:
I am constantly checking in on you guys!!! I always check during the day...don't know wht, you are asleep!!! This time difference is not easy for me to comprehend!! my hope and prayer for you today, Please Lord let them find out the G&R is tomorrow!!!
Love,
Misty
Praying you get the news that your G&R will happen tomorrow. Can't wait to see pics of you 3 together at last!!
Love you guys!
Here's hoping you got some good news from Kenny and Martin. I know it's coming-just hang in there!!!
Love
Kel
crossing my fingers for tomorrow...
Post a Comment