Sunday, September 21, 2008
I've got a BAD feeling about this...
It's never good when you go to bed with that "funny" feeling in your tummy. Such was the case for Brad. About an hour later, he was on his knees, hugging the potty. Poor thing. Brad is notorious for doing "scales" when he has this kind of episode so it's loud. The baby and I didn't sleep much either. My tummy was upset and I have been super nauseated but have no ability to find relief. Zeke meanwhile was fussier than usual during the night. Bottom line? It's been a miserable 12 hours for all 3 of us. Please pray for us...we need to get better SOON. We have no idea what caused our misery. We just want to get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hate to hear about your tummy issues. Hopefully it will get better as the day goes on for you. Off to bed for me...I will be ready to check on you as soon as I get up in the morning!!
Good Day to you, Good Night to me.
Love,
Misty
I hope you all feel better soon. I'm addicted to checking your blog. I can't get enough of Zeke's cuteness. Feel better soon! We're thinking about you.
Mel
It's such a a pleasure to read all your entries here! I hope that you'll be better very soon! All the best wishes from far away Germany, Sandra
m's--can you go to a pharmacy(?) and get phenergan over the counter like they can in thailand? get antidiarr. med(imodium) or pepto---weed may can tell you what asia has to offer. can you call your agency rep and ask for assist? what about the international clinic that Z. is going to this week? watch the dosage on phenergan it can knock you out. loveya, m0m
Post a Comment