Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Back to work

Brad and I enjoyed having the day off together yesterday. We started with breakfast at a lovely place downtown. Then, we played a round of miniature golf (fun!) and then saw Tropic Thunder (again!). So, we're back to work today and I keep thinking it's Monday! I'm so off kilter!

Last night, I said that this is the farthest I've felt from approval in a long time. I guess I'm just coming to grips with the reality of the situation. I told Brad I was going to buy some jellybeans and put 60 of them in a jar. Each day, I will eat one. At least that way, I can visualize getting closer to approval. I'm just guessing that it will be 60 more days. I really have no idea. I can't imagine it taking longer than that but who knows.

For those who were wondering...yes, those turtles and the frog were actually in our yard!! It's so cool to share our home with these creatures.

1 comment:

GLS said...

Too funny that we saw you at breakfast! Sounds like you guys had a great day off. I love the jellybean idea! We continue to pray for your approval. Have a good week!
Love,
Laura