Sunday, September 14, 2008

What time is it?

I woke up at 2:30AM...finally got up and took some Tylenol PM...now I'm waiting for that puppy to kick in so I can go back to bed. What an adventure. We are having so much fun. I hope we can get somewhat caught up on our rest before Zeke makes his debut so it's kind of nice to have a couple of days to do that before the G&R. On the other hand, if someone called right now and said, "Let's go get him!" I'd be ready!!!

Forgive my appearance yesterday in the photos and videos. I was looking quite rough. But after traveling 30 plus hours, that's about how you'd expect a person to look.

Ok, I think I might be getting a little sleepy. More later!

2 comments:

Three Gals and a Guy said...

I've been out of town all weekend and just dying to check in on you guys! I can't believe you're actually there! yay! We hope you enjoy experiencing Vietnam and that the time to getting Zeke passes quickly. Much love, Kev and Mandy

Anonymous said...

Pssh, on the appearance!
You were glowing!!!