We are packing and making final arrangements. I'm so exhausted. Once I get past tomorrow, I should be able to cool my heels a little and slow down. Tomorrow will be my last day at work and once I get all that squared away, I can breathe a little easier. I went to Target tonight and bought the car seat. I also bought diapers and other necessities...WOW!! This is really happening.
Please pray now that our travel weather will be good. I would just hate to think about getting stuck somewhere before we hit LA. Ugg. We'll be flying first to Dallas, then to LA, then Hong Kong and finally, Hanoi. I think of myself as a seasoned traveler but this itinerary sure does look intimidating. Pray that all will go smoothly. God has gotten us this far and I trust He'll make provisions to get us there safely!
5 comments:
I'll think of you :) All the best wishes for your little family!
Sounds like everything is coming together!! I am so excited for you guys. I can not wait to hear about your trip. You can actually say this trip will change your lives forever. Just think next week you will be a new mommy. I am sure just the sounds of that has such emotions that are hard to imagine. You guys have waited so long for this enjoy every single second of it.
Hugs
Michelle
So exciting!!!!! Oh, I can't wait to see him. We'll be praying all the way
This will be the longest yet quickest trip you've ever taken. Savor every moment ... the quirks, the smells, the people, everything. You will want to tell little Zeke all of the details of the day God brought the three of you together for the rest of your lives.
Words cannot express how excited we are for you! We're praying for you!
I'm so excited for you!!!!
I'm sending up prayers!
Have a blast!
Post a Comment