Friday, September 12, 2008

We're Off to See the Wizard!!

It has taken brains, heart and courage to navigate this long journey but at last, we are ready to visit the Emerald City! We leave this afternoon. We WILL blog from Vietnam and expect to post loads of photos from the G&R and our first days with baby Zeke. Thank you for your love, support and prayers...please keep it coming as we begin this new chapter as Zeke's mom and dad!

8 comments:

Mrs. Misty said...

We are thinking of you...it brings tears to my eyes thinking about this fabulous journey you are about to embark upon!!! We love you!!
Love,
Joel, Misty, Garrett & Isabel

Unknown said...

Godspeed! I am so looking forward to crying my eyes out when seeing those first pictures of you holding your son.

Crystal

Michelle said...

I can't wait for the pictures! Safe travels! We'll be thinking of you until you get back to SGF! xoxoxo!

Laura said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you during your travels! I can't wait to see you two finally holding Zeke!!!

All the best!
Laura & James

Anonymous said...

WAHOO! Bring on that G n R, and I'll be crying right along with you! You did it! You did it! Hallelujah!!!
Love
Kel

Linda and John said...

You're in my thoughts. I will be so happy when I see you holding Zeke.

Linda

just jill said...

I was on Google maps this morning trying to imagine just where you two are right now. I hope your flight is half over, and you didn't get delayed.
Your baby boy is waiting for you - Godspeed my friends.

Love, Jill

Katie and Justin said...

AHHH!!!! WE are SO excited!!! I cannot wait to hear all about Zeke...can you call from there? Can I call you somehow?? I am so so so so happy. We love you, and are praying for you three!