Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jowly and the Whale


You've heard of Jonah and the Whale? Here's Jowly and the Whale!

And this is Brad serenading Zeke with whale sounds. (Has anyone in this family ever heard a whale?)

Brad and Zeke bond over formula.

Brad put on the Bjorn and put Zeke to sleep.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Brad looks like he's leaned back singing "Oooooooooooklahoma where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain..."! Keep havin' fun!!!

Mrs. Misty said...

There is nothing like seeing a man with a baby on his chest!!! I always thought Joel looked so cute (and funny) with the Bjorn on!!
Love,
Misty

trav said...

did you all hear about the chinese baby formula with added melamine?

GLS said...

Never heard a whale, but I've seen a chicken. ;-)

Jen Lee Reeves said...

I'm so sorry about the tummy troubles... But I'm glad everyone is on the mend! I will certainly keep you all in my prayers so you can get home as soon as possible!