Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tidying Up

We said a long time ago that we would clean the carpet right before the baby came home. So, as I type, the carpet cleaners are here. It forced me to get most of the packing done (almost there!) so I could move all the junk out of the nursery. So, the suitcases are packed. I've just got to finalize my carry-ons. Slowly but surely we're getting there! It's so surreal to think that in less than a week, Zeke will be in our arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

GLS said...

I can't wait to see you guys all together!

Love,
Laura

p.s. Um, you know, we could have cleaned your carpet...we would have given you the "adoption discount"! LOL ;-)

Mrs. Misty said...

YEA!!!! I can hardly wait to see the 3 of you together!!! If there is anything we can do for you while you are away please let me know!!!! Do you need us to hide out at the airport and take some photos of the 3 of you returning home??? I would be happy to ablige!!!
Love,
Misty

Laura said...

I can't wait to see pics and hear about your trip.

Best wishes!
James & Laura