We're home!!! We're happy and exhausted (happily exhausted?). A HUGE thank you to our airport posse who made our homecoming SO special. It brings tears to my eyes just to think about our friends who came out for this very big moment. What great stories we'll have to share with Zeke about the day he arrived home and how so many of his friends came to see him!!
He has napped on and off this afternoon. He had a big play session when we got home from the airport. He was keyed up and happy after getting held by so many people and having a big time at the airport. So, he romped around, greeted the kitties and after a while, conked out. We're glad he's resting but we're also a little worried about what this means for tonight when Brad and I are ready to sleep. I think the little guy is just exhausted too and may still sleep quite a bit this evening.
Thank you for all the prayers and good wishes through this amazing journey. God is good all the time.
One chapter ends and a whole new one begins. We couldn't have done it without YOU!!
12 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy you all made it home safe and sound. I hope to see pictures of the homecoming soon!!
What do the kitties thing of their new "brother"?
I was sooooo happy to be there. Wouldn't have missed it for the world!! Garrett was a little upset with me when I got home. He found out where I had been and couldn't believe I would go to meet Zeke and not take hime. He is ready for a play date!!! We are so glad you are home!!!
Love,
Joel, Misty, Garrett & Isabel
Sorry we couldn't be there to welcome you guys home but are so happy to hear you made it safely. Can't wait to see you guys!
can't wait to hear all about pooty tails at 30,000 feet. Love you all 5 of you!! call us when/if you get a chance: 928 525 1633
Welcome home. Happy the trip went well for you guys. Congrats again on being a new family of 3!!
Hugs
Michelle
Welcome home!!! Mariam and I can't wait to see the little guy! We are out of town this weekend, so we couldn't make it to the airport :(...so happy to see you so incredibly happy. -Jennifer
It was so good to see the three of you today!! Zeke is such a little sweetie!
Love,
Greg and Laura
John is still talking about Zeke's laugh! So happy to see the three of you together this morning. Hope you have a good night. Love, John and Carol
I can't believe you're home with your boy!! I'm sure it's sureal for you both! We are so excited for you & Zeke...can't wait to meet him!
Glory to God for the good things He has done!
Alisa :)
I am so happy to hear you are home with your son. FINALLY! I hope the furry kids are doing ok with him. Let me know if I can be of any help.
I love reading the other posts. Your family is so blessed to be well loved!
Congrats!!
Crystal
So happy you all made it home safely! We were thinking of you yesterday morning while we were setting for my sister's wedding reception.
It has been a tremendous joy to watch your journey here on this blog. Thank you for letting us be a part of it.
Can't wait to meet little Zeke Belote!
Like all the others, we are so happy for you 3! We would love to see this lovely little face for real. Congratulations again, and thanks for sharing this incredible journey with us.
Post a Comment