Missy and Brad, Thursday morning in Springfield and we both woke up thinking about it being evening in Vietnam and just a night away from having Zeke in your arms! Hope you're both able to get a little rest tonight. We lifted you in prayer at choir last night and sang a song (All the Nations) that reminded us of you. Love the pics - I imagine you soaking up the culture to share w/ Zeke! Carol & John
2 comments:
Looks awesome! I'm jealous! Glad y'all are enjoying EVERY minute there...even if you are still waiting...he's less than a day away!
Missy and Brad, Thursday morning in Springfield and we both woke up thinking about it being evening in Vietnam and just a night away from having Zeke in your arms! Hope you're both able to get a little rest tonight. We lifted you in prayer at choir last night and sang a song (All the Nations) that reminded us of you. Love the pics - I imagine you soaking up the culture to share w/ Zeke! Carol & John
Post a Comment