Even though I hate cliches, I couldn't resist using this for my blog title. We slept well and got up around 6:30AM. We had a lovely breakfast buffet in the hotel restaurant. The breakfast highlights were pineapple jam and chicken in a curry/Indian spice sauce. I know that chicken thing sounds weird for breakfast but it was delish. There were also fresh made donuts. They're very different from Krispy Kremes but the taste was on par if not better! The coffee was heavenly...it almost tasted like caramel! Yum!!
We meet with our agency staff in a little while to get the details on our G&R. Then, we're going with another family from our agency to shop for baby formula. We want to get the same kind that Zeke's been having at the orphanage. We brought some formula from home that we want to use as our regular formula. We want to start the process of very, very gradually changing him over to it.
We've also decided to buy a stroller here. We think it will be practical and especially useful in the airports (we can do it as a carry-on so we'll have it for each layover). That's it from here. More later!
4 comments:
I am headed to bed...I certainly will be checking in on you guys as soon as I get up in the morning!!!
Love,
Misty
Sounds like all is going well. Wonderful to be keeping up with all that is going on, and know that all the good thoughts we can think of are headed your way for your special day that is coming.
Love
Kel
Sounds like you are getting settled in. Happy to hear the flight went well. I can not wait till you have the G&R it is finally in reach. I am so happy for you guys.
Michelle
Can't wait until you have a firm G&R date and know when little Zeke will finally be placed in your arms! Enjoy your time in Vietnam!
Julie
Post a Comment