Saturday, September 20, 2008

Going for the Jugular

Before the western hemisphere goes to bed Saturday night, I thought I would go for the jugular. Get your hankies ready:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this post was fabulous!!!!! i loved that song. keep more coming. loveya---m0m

Anonymous said...

I already cried just reading the words when you sent them to me earlier! What a great video...thanks for sharing it!
Love
Kel

Mrs. Misty said...

What more can I say? He is totally beautiful. I know I keep saying that, but I can't think of anything else to say!!! He is such a blessing and you are a blessing to him. Until someone has adopted a child, they never know the awesome wonderful feeling of seeing their gorgeous face!!!
Love,
Misty

Laura said...

Wow! It's all I can really say.

I keep stopping by your blog, just to see the pictures of you guys with Zeke. You guys are absolutely glowing having him with you. I just hope my hubby and I are as happy as you two are, once we finally complete our adoption.

Wendy said...

Sniff, sniff!!! AWESOME!