Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Vegas Redux

We had a WONDERFUL time in Vegas. I assume Brad is still having a good time. He doesn't come back til tomorrow. I got home yesterday evening. I even had smooth flights coming and going. The weather was absolute perfection. Just being outside in warm weather was the best part of all! I had a blast doing some shopping and seeing the sights. I still can't believe the number of people who bring their kids to Vegas. I can't think of a less kid-friendly place. We stayed at Circus Circus again but this time, they put us in a newly-renovated room. It was actually very nice. The whole experience was so much more pleasant this year. Maybe because I had adjusted my expectations. At any rate, it was delightful!

By the way, Brad's flight did get delayed last Friday BUT it turned out we got to the Vegas airport within 10 minutes of each other and were able to take a taxi together to the hotel. It was lovely!

2 comments:

kingsport said...

M'S HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GRAT WEEK. LOVE YOU, DAD!!!!

kingsport said...

It should be a great week. Dad>>