Friday, April 18, 2008

iWeekend

Is it really Friday? Seems like the week went by quickly...could be because of the Vegas trip.

(By the way...yes, Brad really did pay $14 for gelato in Vegas...you know, gelato is one of those things that usually isn't THAT expensive, so we didn't ask about the price when we ordered...that's what you get for buying gelato at Cesar's Palace.)

It was such a treat to see our friends Jen (aka NerdyMom) and Randy in Vegas...We shared photos of Zeke with them and got to see new pics of their beautiful kids. What fun!

Brad and I are smitten. We really love the iTouch from Apple. I'm the first to admit. I'm not an Apple fan because as a journalist working in radio, I exclusively use PCs but wow, the iTouch is cool. Jen had hers in Vegas (or was yours an iPhone?)...it makes my "crackberry" look like an abacus.

Have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

Jen Lee Reeves said...

hee hee -- I'm finally catching up on blogs after Vegas. The iWorld is fun once you play in it!

(not to mention really great for showing off kid photos)