Wednesday, April 16, 2008

One of those days

I don't know what it is but today is one of those days when I feel especially emotional about the adoption. Normally, I'm really good about keeping my feelings in check, not getting worked up. But today, as I skimmed some blogs of families who have gotten back from Vietnam with their babies, the ache in my heart reached a new peak. I just want to hold our precious baby. I'm not in a heap of tears but the pain of the wait is particularly heavy...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Missy! I just want to reach out and give you a major hug.. And a cookie. :) I'm thinking of you.

Crystal

Missy and Brad said...

Crystal-You read my mind! I allowed myself to indulge in a little cookie-therapy after dinner last night. Thanks for all your good thoughts and prayers!
Missy

Laura said...

Awww! Big hugs to you Missy! You guys are in my thoughts and prayers. Adoption is quite the rollercoaster ride and sometimes feels like it's neverending... but I pray that you will hold little Zeke in your arms soon!