We had a good weekend (certainly an improvement over last Sunday!). We saw In Bruges Friday night. Funny and dark, this film is quite amusing. I now hope that I get to visit Bruges on my trip this summer.
We decided that Brad won't be meeting me in Europe. It's disappointing, of course but we've got a BIG TRIP to the other side of the world coming up in late summer/early fall that we'll get to take together. We're focusing all our attention and resources on that.
We leave for Vegas this Friday! As much as I griped last year about the cigarette smoke and our crappy hotel, I'm actually looking forward to the trip. The weather is supposed to be fabulous. I have a better idea of what to expect and there are several shops I visited last year that I'm eager to visit again. Looking forward to getting away...I'm hopeful this trip WON'T involve food poisoning. Ugg!
And what do I get to do today?!?! I get to interview Brad Pitt's brother!! YES! This is the brother of THE Brad Pitt, who is originally from our neck of the woods. His brother is very active in the local community. I've interviewed him before over the phone but never in person...this will be fun!
ONE MORE THING! As of today, we're halfway through our estimated wait to take the next big step. I would hope that in about 6 more weeks, we'll be able to file our I-600. YAY! I'm so hopeful that between now and then, the logistics of the DNA testing get ironed out.
No comments:
Post a Comment