Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kitty Kare

Here's my (Missy's) take on the kitty issues. Little Buddy is doing ok. We are trying to get him to eat some different food and take some meds. I'm hopeful this will help but I can definitely tell that he's under the weather. As for Pierre Clovis? Well, I don't know what possessed him to scratch off his fur where I had applied his flea treatment. So, when I came home yesterday, there were wads of black kitty fur all over the house and he had this ugly bald spot at the base of his neck. Needless to say, we're calling him "Baldy" for now. Otherwise, he seems fine.

When it rains, it pours. You may have read yesterday or today that Vietnam has said that it will shut down adoptions to the US come September 1. Our case is already in progress so we will get to complete our adoption but my heart aches for families who will not get matched to a child and will miss the deadline.

No comments: