Friday, April 11, 2008

Murphy's Law...

...says if Brad's flying, some craziness will happen. He can tell you stories about cancelled flights, late flights and re-routed flights. It appears today will be no different. American Airlines has cancelled beaucoup flights so they can make sure MD-80's don't spontaneously combust. A minor detail. We suspect Brad's flight from Dallas to Vegas will be cancelled. Does this mean that, once again, I'll be in Vegas my first night without Brad?!?! He's *supposed* to get there before me, check in to the hotel and be there to welcome me when I arrive. I'm on a direct flight on another airline. Please pray that we both get there safely and on time.

I probably won't blog while I'm there because I'm not taking a computer. (Some one-armed bandit might try to take it!) Will update everyone on the trip the first chance I get!

No comments: