Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bud's getting better

It's been a rough week for Little Bud but he's getting better. He's keeping his food down and a bit of his old spark is back. He still seems quite tired. I'm sure as he eats and drinks more, he'll build up his energy.

This weekend will be packed. We're going to a baseball game Friday night. Saturday, Brad's performing with the rest of the Seussical cast at a local festival. I will enjoy milling around there until he's done. Then, we're going to see Iron Man Saturday night. Brad's really excited about seeing this movie. He had to drag me to the theatre to see the first X-Men movie but as it turned out, I really liked it a lot. So, I'm much more open to comic book films than I was several years ago.

We saw I Am Legend on DVD this past weekend. Brad saw it in the theatre when we were in Tennessee for Christmas...I did not. It was ok. It's hard not to like Will Smith but the film itself wasn't great. Maybe it was more impressive on the big screen?

1 comment:

GLS said...

Glad Little Buddy is feeling better! We might see you milling around on Saturday - we're going to try to head over there Sat. morning sometime. What time does Brad perform?