Friday, April 04, 2008

Perspective

After allowing myself to wallow in the news of the DNA testing requirements, I've decided to trust that God is working in all this. How else can I keep sane? My mom said to me the other day: "Call them up and tell them to let him go!" Yes! It would be nice if we could do that. But I've been thinking...If there's DNA evidence that the birthmother is the biological mother, then there's no reason the US can hold up our case! It will be clear then that he is truly an orphan as defined by US law. We are still not yet to the step where we would have the DNA testing done. We've got to file the federal paperwork before that can happen. I'm hopeful that between now and when we file the paperwork, all the details related to the DNA testing will get cleared up so our case will proceed smoothly and quickly!

No comments: