Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I need your help!

Please help me decide where I should go during my "leisure travel" at the end of my German trip. I'm basing my final choices on places where I can use my Marriott points for a "free" hotel...We are doing two international adoptions after all and I've got to contain the costs! Here's my list...Leave a comment and vote for what you think I should do! Merci! Danke! Gracias!

Option 1: Paris all the way, July 1-5

Option 2: Paris for 2 nights, the French Riviera for 2 nights, back to Paris for 1 night before my flight home

Option 3: Vienna (never been!) all the way, July 1-6

Option 4: Dublin (never been!), July 1-5

Option 5: Prague (never been!), July 1-5

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely go some place you have never been! I would probably pick Dublin first then it's a toss up. My BF went to Vienna and she loved it. Good luck deciding!

Crystal

Anonymous said...

You need to go somewhere you've never been. "We'll always have Paris..." ha ha...(can't remember what movie that quote was from, but figure you, the movie buff will know).

My vote is either for Prague (I loved it there) or Dublin. Prague was one of the most favorite countries I've ever seen. Email me and I'll tell you more about it.

Laura said...

I agree... go some place new. I think Dublin would be very cool. That way you can kiss the blarney stone to have a little good luck for your adoptions. ;)

Laura

Three Gals and a Guy said...

I vote for Vienna. I know someone who just returned from a trip there and she absoulutely LOVED it! (it's a win-win, whatever you choose)

kingsport said...

Option #6: to kingsport tn. Just Kidding Dad!!!

Katie and Justin said...

I vote Prague!