Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Guten Tag, Baby!

I had good news waiting for me in my mailbox when I got home yesterday...News that I've been accepted into the German journalist exchange program for this June!! WHOO-HOO! Now, to figure out if Brad will be able to join me for a few days of fun after the official program...we've got to decide fairly soon but airfare to Europe is through the roof and we've got a much bigger trip on the horizon. So, we'll see.

Hope your week is going well!

4 comments:

Mrs. Misty said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. Hopefully Brad will be able to join you on your trip!!
Love,
Misty

GLS said...

That is awesome news! Congrats! Maybe you guys can have a "babymoon" before little Zeke gets home!

Laura said...

HOW exciting! Have a great trip and I hope Brad is able to join you!

Michelle and Peter said...

Congrats that is exciting. I hope you can both get away. The break will be good.

Michelle