Thursday, July 31, 2008
Visa
I sent our passports off to San Fran this week so we can get Vietnam visas. I requested visas that are good for six months...just in case. Many of you know my sister lives in Thailand. She's moving back to the states and will fly out of Asia on September 2. We had planned for her to join us in Vietnam for the adoption and now, if that's going to happen, we need to travel well before September 2. My heart will absolutely break if my sister can't join us. She was going to be there to witness this incredible process AND to document it for all of you by doing a video and taking lots of photos. Anyway, please pray with me that we get to travel before Weed comes back to the states so she can meet up with us in Hanoi. I'm trying to prepare myself for the possibility of not traveling until September. These days, it's so hard to wait. I go to bed at night imagining what it will be like the first time I see him, carried by his beloved nanny into a big room with green walls...*sigh*...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Missy,
My thoughts are with you that you guys get approval in August and go over to Vietnam. That is going to be so great that you'll have your sister there with you.
Linda
Post a Comment