"After me, the flood." So said Louis XV before the French Revolution. I was reading today about how Vietnam is going to issue a ton of referrals between now and September 1. That's great! But this same article talked about how the USCIS office in Hanoi that will process the I-600 petitions (what we're waiting on now) will be flooded with applications and will not have the staff to process these requests quickly. There will be a backlog but I think it will come AFTER we get our approval. I think we are making it in under the wire, before the office is flooded with new applications. I really feel for those who are awaiting their CFC (child for consideration) or are waiting to file their I-600. Things are winding down for the Vietnam program. I'm hopeful that everyone is working as hard as they can on behalf of the children and families.
A few random notes:
*We are registered at Target.
*We are in the market for suitcases with 360 degree wheels. Any suggestions?
*Dark Knight was AWESOME but intense. Not recommended for children.
*Semi Pro starring Will Ferrell is LAME. We lasted about 10 minutes before turning it off because of boredom.
*Night at the Museum with Ben Stiller is FUN! It's a great movie to watch on DVD.
*Jay Leno is leaving the Tonight Show and Conan O'Brien is taking over. I doubt he'll get to do anything as fun as Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog on the Tonight Show.
No Zeke news. Of course, if we had news, you know that's all we'd be writing about...c'mon approval!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment