Yep. That's it. A jerk on one of the local stations in town said very mean things about me this morning because he didn't like the questions I asked in the governor's debate last night. These were personal attacks on me and another reporter. No substance to his "complaints." Whatever. Then, I had to go get my permanent crown put on. That is a humdinger of an ordeal. So, it's not even 2PM and I'm hopeful that the day will get better from here...
3 comments:
OK DOES YOUR DAD NEED TO TALK TO THIS CREEP???? SORRY BUT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO THE DENTIST. OH WELL. I HOPE YOU HAVE A BETTER DAY TOMORROW. LOVE YOU,DAD....
To the best of my memory, every really crappy, have-a-cry-in-the-afternoon, bad day I can remember has been due to the unthoughtfulness and cruelness of another person; usually someone who doesn't even really know me. Sorry today sucked.
Today will be a much better one, Missy! I'm very sure! Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment