We hit the 30 business day mark today in our wait. That's HALFWAY to the maximum 60 business days it's supposed to take to process our I-600. I just read today about a couple who got their approval on CALENDAR DAY 50. We will hit calendar day 50 next Wednesday. But who knows when we will get OUR approval?!?! At least it seems like approvals are coming in a timely manner. It's hard to wait now and it will only get worse after this week.
Please join us in fervent prayer that this approval will come SOON!!! Like THIS WEEK or NEXT!! I feel like we're all "in labor," trying to get this child home! Thank you, as always for sharing this journey with us!
2 comments:
I'm keeping you guys in our prayers -- To up it, I'll try to get my kids to add it to their prayers as well!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Post a Comment