Monday, July 28, 2008
Someone else's approval story
I thought it might be fun for you guys to read about someone else getting approval recently. I'm not obsessively checking email during the night, or even that much throughout the evening, though I openly admit to checking the email before bed each night. I also don't spring out of bed each morning and run to the computer. I usually lay in bed, trying to wake up, praying hard that THIS will be the morning. Then, I get up to the sound of "griping" kitties. They follow me to the computer, I check, then I feed them. This is our routine. One morning, in the near future, the kitty food will have to wait because of all the celebrating we will have to do over our approval!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Missy,
Thanks for posting that story. They got their approval fast. See, anything can happen. Any day now for you!! Linda
Post a Comment