Thursday, July 31, 2008
Prepare the Way
I've decided to focus on preparing for the baby's arrival rather than wallowing in self-pity. For pete's sake. We are probably just now entering the phase when approval is even likely. Thanks to my dear adoption buddy K for giving me a great pep talk!! So, I'm going to boil the bottle nips and the pacys so that they will be ready. I've scheduled an appointment for next week to have a travel consult with my doc...I'm sure this will include getting some icky vaccines. I'm very happy that my doc is going to give me a script for Elimite (scabies meds) for the baby. I've got to hunker down and focus on getting ready and enjoying the last few days of pre-baby bliss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did you ever decide on a formula?
HANG IN THERE EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT. LOVE YOU, DAD,,,,,,,
I am so 'ugh-ing' with you!!!! You're such a stong, perseverant mommy for Zeke!!!
Post a Comment