Monday, July 07, 2008

Back in the swing of things

I'm back at work today, complete with a sore throat, stuffy nose and bad headache. The headache went away after I had some caffeine (must gradually withdraw rather than go cold turkey!). I think I'm getting back on Central Time but it's a gradual process. I hope I can kick this cold soon!

Please pray for us as new opportunities present themselves to us personally and professionally. Things are always changing and that's a good thing. My boss shared this wisdom with me today as we were talking about the future:

Pray that God will open the right doors and close the wrong doors.

Amen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

m's-----i like that tidbit of wisdom from your boss. i could use that too. that's great! loveya-m0m

Mrs. Misty said...

You have peaked my curiosity!!!
Love,
Misty

GLS said...

Curiosity peaked here too.... :-)

Laura said...

Like the others said.... ditto about peaking my curiosity.