Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Something cool at the mall

I was at the mall today, waiting for the auto folks at Sears to equip my car with new tires so it would pass the stupid state inspection. I wandered into this t-shirt shop. I found the coolest t-shirt for Zeke. It had this on the front: I was worth the wait. Of course, I couldn't resist! What a wonderful thing to stumble across at the mall. I thought it was cool.

4 comments:

Mrs. Misty said...

I found a onesie that said that...the day we found out about Garrett. What are the chances of finding something like that on the exact same day we found out we were matched with him. I bet the makers of these shirts have NO idea how wonderful these shirts are!!!
Love,
Misty

Anonymous said...

now aren't you glad you had to get new tires--------just to find that tshirt. wowser.----loveya m0m

Three Gals and a Guy said...

How cute! Zeke is definately worth the wait. We have one that says "Tax Deduction" :)

GLS said...

Missy - TAG...you're IT...check out my blog for details. ;-)