So, I think the next few weeks will pass quickly. This Friday, we head to KC to file a new I-600a. We're making a fun weekend out of it by staying two nights and shopping at the Plaza. I've got our Spring Pledge Drive at work April 3-11. That time always flies by. Our trip to Vegas comes at the end of the pledge drive--we head out April 11. By the time I get back from Vegas, I'll only have 3 more Jeff City Journals left to tape (my public TV program). Then, we're into May. May brings the end of the semester (yay!), the end of the legislative session (double yay!), and (oh, I hope) the filing of our I-600 (a gazillion yays!).
A side note on 3:10 to Yuma. Very violent. I guess I should've expected that since it's a western. Brad enjoyed it because he said it had a good story line but I mostly read a book and listened to it. Not my cup o' tea.
While I was on the eliptical at the gym yesterday, I purused the pages of Vogue. LOVE the fashion. I read a couple of interesting articles too. One was about a new French movie called Priceless. It sounded very cool. Of course, it's not playing around here, not even in KC. Oh well. We'll still find something good to see this weekend. In Bruges, perhaps.
1 comment:
Priceless? Never heard of it. Do you know the title in french and the actors? Benedicte
Post a Comment