Brad just called. His flight home was cancelled so he's stuck tonight in Jacksonville. I use the word stuck lightly...because I'm sure having to spend another night in 80+ degree environs doesn't feel like you're stuck. So, our plans for Branson tomorrow are likely off. But I'm still going to split early from work to pick him up from the airport...maybe we can just enjoy the afternoon together!
We are thinking about entering an adventure race. This would involve running, biking, orienteering and canoeing. You have to have a team of four so we're trying to hornswaggle Greg and Laura into doing this with us. If we do it, I'll need to whip myself into shape. Brad and I are going to start on the 5k circuit on March 15. We enjoy these short races...You definitely have do some training. I'm sure there will be lots of fun photos to post when all that starts up. It will be a good chance for me to try out my new shoes. I'm thinking that if we do more races, I'm going to get a Nano. There's actually some weirdness in my shoes that connects sans wires to the Nano so you can track how many miles you've run. COOLNESS! Then, Brad can have my shuffle. When I run, that shuffle is more important to me than a good pair of shoes. My tunes get me through the race!
No news on the Zeke front. You're welcome to ask me as often as you like. Just know that we probably won't hear anything until May. In a way that seems far off and in a way, I know it will be here before we know it. Before May, I hope and pray that we get a new set of Zeke photos to enjoy. I think we will but I have no idea when those will come. We love this little baby so much. Brad said he went to a meditation garden in Florida this morning and prayed for Zeke.
2 comments:
oooh more baby photos would be a goood thing!
try wearing a shitty pair of shoes and that shuffle wouldn't seem more important.
Post a Comment