We're recovering today from the WORST case of food poisoning ever. Ugg! I managed to get down some chicken soup today. I actually feel better and Brad's doing better too. It's just exhausting to be sick like this. I was chilled yesterday evening when we got home from KC and crawled into bed. Little Buddy got under the covers with me and curled up next to me. He was better than any hot water bottle in helping me warm up!
For the record, I do not think our baby looks like any old movie star. Though I can see a little bit of resemblance in the cheeks...maybe. But our baby is SOOOO cute! I can't believe how cute he is! We don't deserve to have such cuteness in our lives!!
Kudos to Karen and Misty for knowing the song I sang recently to Zeke is from Aspects of Love! Great song.
Hope all of you are doing well. We did have a good weekend, pre-illness. We got in some good shopping and saw a fun little flick: Run, Fatboy, Run. More of a rental than a see-in-the-theatre kind of movie but we enjoyed it.
2 comments:
I'm sorry you're feeling so icky!! Hang in there. We just got over a bunch of ickies in our household. Well, the kids are getting over it. Randy is still sick and I'm just hoping I can avoid it!
this reminds me of bradford.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf44gMh3CIs&feature=related
Post a Comment