Laura tagged me on the blog here! I copied and pasted the down-lo from her blog:
-You have to tag 5 people (you can't tag the person that tagged you)
-You leave them a comment on their blog (‘you’re tagged’ and ‘why’)
-Direct them to your blog for instructions…when you get tagged, you post ten fun facts about yourself!
Ta da:
1. I love France and all things French. I studied the language for 4 years in high school and all thru college. I took an entire semester on the history of the French Revolution. I heart Paris. Why? C'est la langue, la culture, la haute couture, la nourriture. (translation: It's the language, the culture, the clothes, the food.) I wish we could live abroad. There's just nothing comparable to strolling the streets of Paris on a beautiful sunny day.
2. I'm a beach bum. I enjoy lounging around on a sandy strand...curled up under an umbrella with a good book (another fact: I LOVE TO READ). A few of my faves: Wailea (Maui), Cabarete (Dominican Republic), Myrtle Beach (South Carolina), South Beach (Miami).
3. I love good movies! There's nothing like being transported to another time or place. Good dialogue, great acting, solid directing, the artistry of cinematography...Don't get me started. Don't even get me started.
4. I love theatre. Whether I'm in a production or in the audience, it's magical. I remember reading that choreographer Bob Fosse, even after becoming famous, would hang out at the stage door, looking as wide-eyed and starstruck as all the other audience members. I never want to lose that sense of awe and wonder that I feel when I see live theatre.
5. Nothing feels better than a good laugh. It takes so little to get me going...and I love that. That's why I dig TV shows like Scrubs, Saturday Nigh Live and Arrested Development (thanks Greg and Laura for sharing!).
6. My kitties are my babies. Yep, there's no denying that they are "the kids." At least for a few more months...Ahhh, they'll still be the kids...They're just getting a baby brother!
7. My dream job would be writing for a travel magazine. I love to find deals and cool little places to stay and eat. Getting paid to do those things? That would be sweet.
8. I play piano. I sing. I paint (occasionally). I do theatre. I have to have some creative outlets in my life.
9. I likes to run and workout. It's fun stuff. I'm always amazed at what our bodies can do!
10. I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have Brad as my husband. He's the bomb diggity. He makes me laugh. He puts up with my craziness, which is abundant at times. He loves me just the way I am. Does it get any better?
So, now I'm off to play tag with some folks...Weedy, Katie, and Court, it's your turn!!
No comments:
Post a Comment