Friday, August 04, 2006

Welcome to our new blog site!

We have a new home...Sorry for the confusion! Hope you will re-do your bookmarks and check us out here at this new web address.

I started Lupron last night. Because I'm an idiot, the shot hurt a little. I didn't do a precise 90 degree angle like I was told to do. I was tired anyway but the meds made me sleep like a baby (pun intended). I will be on Lurpon til about August 28th but I'll add two more shots to the routine on August 16th. BTW, for all you gals who have gone through menopause, I got a taste of the night sweats last night. It wasn't too bad...I suspect it may get worse as I put more Lupron in my system. I'm glad it's Friday (like I worked all week)! Hope you all have some fun plans for the weekend...

1 comment:

Missy and Brad said...

Karen! Thanks so much!! Best wishes to you too as you move forward with your new docs! I'm sending you loads of love and babydust too! oxox
Missy