Thursday, August 10, 2006

DeRosa is De Man

My doctor's visit in St Louis went very well yesterday. The OB/GYN is Dr. DeRosa. He was very personable and did a good job explaining everything that will happen with the egg retrieval on August 29. He also laid out the risks. The ovaries are situated over a major blood vessel. There's a possibility the needle could hit it and cause serious problems. He said he's never had that happen with his patients but he knows about cases where it did happen. Another reason to pray that all goes well. Everything is right on schedule and I got the "all clear" to go ahead with stimulating drugs beginning next Wednesday. We're right on schedule...It's a good feeling because I've read about so many women who hit snags along the way. I pray that things stay on schedule...Thanks for your love and support!

No comments: