In case you couldn't figure it out from the title of the previous post (Star Wars, anyone?), Brad wrote that one. So, here are my thoughts. I was ready to hear that the cycle was cancelled. I didn't want to hear it of course but I felt prepared. I trusted God that if we got cancelled, I could take comfort in knowing there's a bigger plan at work here (I still believe that as we now move forward). I told my sister Weedy that this is teaching me to live in the moment and not fret or worry, simply to trust. Then, Mom sends me this AWESOME devotional today from Joel Osteen about how God has a plan for making your dreams a reality. When I get to a computer, I will post it on here. Also today my friend Misty sent me an email about how God answers even before we ask. Then my friend Karen sends us a sweet comment on here. Brad's mom Terry is also sending us her love and support. And there are so many others, on and on. I feel the prayers from each of you. We are surrounded by love. Speaking of love, we love this little child we are trying to bring into this world. And if this cycle with all its uncertainty brings that child to us, we KNOW that child will be a fighter and a survivor.
So we're just going to enjoy this weekend (no long car trips!) without worry or concern. God has secured our future.
Friday, August 25, 2006
My take on where we are
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment