All I can say is thank goodness Brad and I don't have any flights planned...(Weed, pay attention and put all your junk in your checked luggage!) What craziness! As Brad rightly noted, things like this always happen when we get back from a trip to Philly. Lest I remind you, we were visiting NYC (as part of our Philly trip) only a few days before 9/11...
Next week is when I start the stimulating drugs (or stims for short). I've been reading up on egg retrieval. It's kinda wild. Just google egg retrieval and you'll learn more than you ever wanted to know. Brad has been videotaping me most evenings as I give myself the Lupron shots. He also tries to interview me as I do it. First of all, if he's not around, I give myself the shot without hesitation (in fact, I did it the other night while on the phone!). But when he's there with the camera, zoomed in on the needle, I suddenly feel like I have to perform...It's funny! It's sweet of him to do it though because I know he wants a record of this whole process. When we get pregnant and have our beautiful baby, we can show her how far we went to get her *it's going to be a girl, right?* *smiles*
I'm so glad it's the weekend! Brad and I have tickets to a baseball game. Well, have a super weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment