Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Tightwad

I was in a town called Tightwad today. No kidding! I even bought Zeke a little t-shirt there. No news as I'm sure you've guessed by now. It's ok. I've accepted the fact that we may not get approval until September. Accepting this will help me get through the coming weeks. I really do hope and pray we get approval in August but I need to come to grips with a little thing called reality...The reality is that I can't predict nor control when this approval comes. So, rather than being uptight about it all the time, I'm just going to relax...and wait until September to get uptight...hahaha! Please do continue to pray that our approval comes NOW because getting it in August would absolutely be the BEST!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Hi Missy! I've been continuing to follow along even though I haven't been commenting. Thanks for letting me. I'm sending positive thoughts and prayers your way that approval comes soon. Hang in there!