Well, it takes so little to get me going. One of the gals who works in membership for our public broadcasting operation brought around a set of postcards. They were put in an envelope with this old man's contribution to our station. Underneath his $50 check were postcards featuring him sitting naked on a horse with strategic placement of the saddle. Another one showed him sitting naked on a toilet located outside a barn. The postcards were an advertisement for the guy's equipment business and ranch. On the back of the postcard were the guy's stats: height (6'2") and weight (320 lbs). No joke! This prompted much laughter and a lengthy conversation about what makes someone do this. It was too funny and seeing something so kitschy totally made my week. You gotta love the Ozarks!
Speaking of laughing...we went to see Mama Mia last weekend. It was fun and entertaining though I felt the casting left something to be desired. The WORST casting choice was Pierce Brosnan. When he started singing at the end, I literally lost it. It's supposed to be a sweet song and I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. I was doubled over and putting my head into Brad's chest so I wouldn't make a scene...and of course, the more you suppress this kind of laughter, the worse it gets. That was fun.
So, what has tickled your funny bone lately?
No comments:
Post a Comment