*We had a LOVELY time in Eureka Springs. The place is simply magical and we love it. It was a very relaxing getaway. I'm hoping the good energy we picked up there will carry us through the next few weeks.
*I still have a good feeling about this week. A co-worker told me today she has a good feeling about this week too. No news this morning but we'll see what happens!
*We went to the cheap theater last night to see "Sex and the City." You may recall that I saw this movie in Paris. I really enjoyed it and thought it was fun. Brad's mom and I both thought Brad might like it, even though it really is a chick flick. Well, Brad admitted that he got teary-eyed SEVERAL times during the movie (as did I!). He's just a big teddy bear and that's one of the many reasons I love him.
*Brad's brother Travis wrote an Ode to the Mantis in the comments section of the previous post. It's a must read though I remain firm in my opposition to the praying mantis' presence at my workplace as long as it's not kept on a leash. (If they can eat hummingbirds, then they might like the taste of humans too!)
*We're getting caught up on season 2 of Big Love. That includes getting to see our friend's name in the opening credits because he's an editor for the show. Very cool!
*We're just full of anticipation as we expect and hope to hear something SOON!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment