Friday, August 08, 2008

Let's Think Positive But Also Prepare Ourselves

There are plenty of people who get approvals AFTER the 60 business days have passed. It's entirely possible this could happen to us. That would put us well into September. I just say this because I know that we are hoping and expecting and praying for approval to come THIS MONTH but it's also possible it will come later. So, I just want everyone, including me, to be ready in case it comes later. I remain hopeful that it will come sooner but I also want you to know that there's a lot of craziness in this process and a lack of predictability. I'm just ready to get on with it because I feel like we've been in limbo for so long...

3 comments:

Three Gals and a Guy said...

Whenever the approval comes, it will be in perfect timing. We are praying with you daily. Can't wait to see his sweet face!

Unknown said...

There is a saying that I remember when I find myself waiting for something to happen. God's timing is never wrong. I am praying for you to hold Zeke in your arms very soon.

Crystal

Michelle said...

This is just going to add to so much material for your parenting skills... when Zeke misbehaves, you can always say, "You better not act up! Do you know how much trouble we went through to get you?!" Maybe all this trouble is a sign that Zeke will be an angel.
Either that or he'll be a hellion.