Tuesday, August 12, 2008
An Interesting Development
Two gals with babies in Zeke's orphanage got their I-600 receipts last week (we got ours June 10th). Today, they got requests to do the DNA test. First, I'm hopeful that this will mean a QUICKER approval for these families since they know right up front they've got to do this and our agency has been able to get the tests done for 3 other families. Second, I really feel for them. No one WANTS to have to jump through another hoop. Third, I've been pondering what, if anything, this means for us. I've come to the conclusion that I have no idea. I have hoped all along that IF we were going to have to do DNA, that we would be asked very soon after our I-600 receipt. That didn't happen. As of tomorrow, we will be a mere 15 business days away from the USCIS self-imposed deadline for getting our case processed. I cringe to think that they would spring DNA on us this "late in the game" so to speak but anything's possible. Please pray for these families who are awaiting their DNA tests and pray for us that we will get our approval very, very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WE ARE PRAYING!!!
Post a Comment