Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Reunited!


During my Euro-excursion, I will get to visit a friend of mine from high school. Benedicte was an exchange student from France who stayed with my family in Tennessee for a couple of months when she and I were in high school. We have kept in touch over the years. Brad and I visited her and her parents during our Paris trip in 2000. Now, she's married and has the cutest little boy in the world (Exhibit A: the photo of Clemente and Benedicte). I am so excited to get to visit them while I'm abroad! They live a couple of hours outside Paris and have graciously agreed to make arrangements for me to take the train to their town. How cool!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That's awesome!!! Tell Benny that I said HELLO! Send her the link to my blog: http://wrshelton.blogspot.com. That's so cool! I know you're gonna have an awesome time!!! Be safe!

Anonymous said...

m's! how wonderful to see bennie and little cutie-pie! have a great time-----loveya--m0m