Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Breakfast in Poland, Lunch in Paris, Dinner in Brussels
















That gives you an idea of how much we've traveled since this morning! It's been a wonderful day. I had my reunion with the wonderful chocolate of Pierre Marcolini as you saw in the video. The recorder ran out of batteries as I was entering the Grande Place here in Brussels so I didn't get that on tape...maybe in the morning. Here are some photos to tide you over til then. (Note: They are not in chronological order!) Photo 1: Missy sips a Coke with grenadine (cherry syrup) in a cozy little cafe on the Grand Place in Brussels. Photo 2: Missy in the Grand Place. Photo 3: My Brussels hotel room....ahhhh! Photo 4: Missy outside Gare du Nord train station in Paris this morning. Photo 5: Missy at the Paris cafe where she had lunch.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY MISS TRY SOME BRUSSEL SPROUTS WHILE YOU ARE OVER THERE. JUST KIDDING LOVE YOU, DAD..

Wendy said...

Great photos! Thanks for taking the time to post 'em! Everything looks awesome!!!! Have fun!!!