Monday, May 28, 2007

Here are the photos for today!
















Photo 1: Missy at dinner on the agri-tourism farm of Mrs. Anna Gas. That's Kristina, one of the organizers of the trip beside her. Photo 2: Missy, Jack Thurston (German Marshall Fund Fellow and a Brit), and Joy, a fellow journalist. This was lunch today at Leopold's place. Photo 3: The mountains of rural Poland...or is it really just Northeast Tennessee?!?! I didn't know if I was in Europe or Kingsport this morning! Photo 4: Missy hard at work filing her first story...from the hillside of a Polish dairy farm that recevied start-up assistance from Heifer International! Photo 4: This is Leopold.

3 comments:

Katie and Justin said...

Hey! Your trip sounds AWESOME! I can't wait to read more posts. Keep them coming! Have fun laying it down at Oilily. I'm with you in spirit!

Love you-k

Wendy said...

Miss you even LOOK like a real journalist...intently hovering over a laptop screen as you sit admist the lush green grass! Mercy! Have fun!

Wendy said...

Hey! Do I spy with my little eyes, a necklace from Timbuktu?!!!? Cool! It looks really true on you!! Tell your peeps it was purchased in the middle of the sahara desert on a break from a camel ride at sunset! And that's the truth!