The details are coming together for my upcoming trip. It's looking better and better all the time. I've got interviews set up with some local farm people here. I will take my sound from them and use it with the sound I gather in Europe to produce some cool stories! All the farmers/farm experts I've talked to so far say this is a very timely trip because the head of Ag for the EU was just in the state last week! I'm so excited...it's going to be great on so many levels. I've decided to stay on a couple of days in Paris after the official itinerary concludes. Thank goodness for Marriott points...I'm staying at this swankified hotel and it will cost me nothing!
In case you didn't hear...There was an earthquake near the city where my sister lives. She felt the building sway but there was no damage where she was. We're so thankful that she's doing well. Please continue to pray for her. Pray for those who sustained injury and damage to property during the quake.
No comments:
Post a Comment