Thursday, May 24, 2007

Oilily for Lily


Many of you know of my love for the clothing line from Oilily. It's based in the Netherlands but there are some boutiques in the states. It's mainly a children's line but they have really fun women's clothing too. I'm planning to raid the Oilily stores in Amsterdam and Paris. I'll have a hard time resisting if I find something lovely for Lily!! Check out the beach-themed website by clicking the logo. I can't wait for my trip...Please pray that I have a safe, smooth, on time travel experience. I have a tight connection in Munich where I'll catch a plane to Krakow. It's too bad I won't have more time to wander around the Munich airport. It's supposed to be one of the best airports in the EU. I just got my full itinerary today. It's going to be a whirlwind trip. We're going to travel some by train. I love going by train in Europe because you get to see so much of the beautiful countryside. I loved going around Germany by train...I saw some beautiful little villages perched on the sides of mountains. Most people sleep or read on the train. I was like a little kid, glued to the window, watching all the little towns slip by...ahhhh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! THE TRAINS RIDES SOUNDS LIKE MY KIND OF TRIP. HINT! HINT! DO YOU NEED AN ASISTANT? MAYBE A TOUR GUIDE OR SOMETHING. LOVE YOU, DAD...

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip!! Be sure to show off the goodies you buy for Lily on your blog!!

Wendy said...

If Daddy gets to go, I get to go too!!!!