Monday, June 28, 2010
No Decision
The judge is still deciding whether we can be in court on July 8th. I am so hoping and praying we can be there. We are supposed to find out tomorrow morning. It's a miracle that all of our plane tickets, including the plane tickets for Brad's mom, are still on hold. We feel like that was a very good sign and an important detail. We will find out tomorrow morning what the judge has decided. Shortly after I heard this news, I decided to fast until sundown, asking God to give us a favorable decision on this matter. We are really longing to see our girl and to get this court business done. What the judge is deciding is whether she wants the birth families and adoptive families to be in court together. We really want to meet Quilla's birth mom so please pray that we will get to be in court with her. So...more waiting and praying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I fasted too as soon as I read your message, and am doing so until tomorrow morning, that will make it almost 24 hours, let's hope we get some great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment