God sent me three angels last week via email. First, my mom reminded me of a great saying that really encouraged me during the wait for Zeke:
Because
Emmanuel
Lives
I
Expect
Victory
Every time
BELIEVE!
So, yes, I believe that God is victorious and sovereign over this current wait.
Also, two of my Internet buddies sent me encouraging emails about how they are praying over this hold up. Thanks, Katie and Kelley!!!
Another blessing: We got several donations at church today for our upcoming trip to Ethiopia! Praise the Lord! Our church has also agreed to assist in covering the cost of taking extra luggage (filled with donations!) on our trip. So, I pray that we will be overflowing with donations when the time comes (in July!!!) to travel. If you are interested in donating, you can email me at zekeandlilysmom (at) gmail (dot) com to find out what we need. We're taking donations to our agency's transition homes. We're also collecting donations for Into the Streets, a ministry for streets kids in Addis Ababa (see the link on the side). So, I am focusing on these donation drives instead of worrying about when we'll hear something. More time waiting means more time to collect supplies for these kiddos who really need them!
3 comments:
What great blessings to keep you going! I LOVE your BELIEVE acronym....I'll keep that one in my heart too!
Hoping you get lots of donations in a short time, as I pray your remainder wait is short! :)
in July?????? Do you know something????
Misty
I still have the "Pray for Katie and Zeke" stick up on my computer in my so-called office. Along with a BELIEVE card that my friend sent. It will happen.
Post a Comment